Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Memorable Destination

Laguna Beach was one of the most memorable destinations in California. Irvine and a large part of Newport Beach are  modern cities with all buildings and street looking alike since its all owned by the Irvine company. It took me few months to know my way around Irvine because every street and building looked the same, so i had to remember street names. When i arrived in Laguna the streets looked authentic and each buildings had its own character and beauty, i knew my around it in few minutes! I couldn't believe it as i thought I'm bad at direction but turns out I'm not the one to blame.

Laguna has a beautiful beach and lovely little shops, my favorite store is the candy store :)




Irvine " the copy and paste city" as i like to call it.
Laguna Beach

3 comments:

  1. Great.I also went to thd candy store.It's pretty.<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good observations. Irvine is a new city, so it is very orderly. The the houses are called "cookie cutter" houses because they all look alike. If you go to older cities, you will see a mix of architectural styles and they will look more messy. Irvine was developed about 30 years ago. Some cities began about 100 years ago and look very different. I'm glad you enjoyed Laguna Beach. There were many unique and cute stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Laguna beach too. There are many unique stores more than I expected, also I could have a great time there.

    ReplyDelete