Monday, March 3, 2014

Memories

It's really hard to remember just one thing. I enjoyed this class more than i thought i would. time flew

by so quickly. I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of class.

Just like today we had so many laughs while rule playing, found great acting talents in our class :).

The past 4 weeks were full of collaboration as we worked in different groups all the time, and i believe

that is the biggest lesson to learn. To work harmoniously with other people to get the best job done and give support to those who need it, is nobel .

So to my classmates, i wish you all the best of luck and i hope you always do the best you can do.

For those going back home, i wish you safe travel.

6 comments:

  1. I'm Hiroya. Thank you for making good movie.
    I respect you and want to speak English in the future like you.

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dar, i was really happy to do the final project with you.
    i miss you, but i hope we can meet somewhere in the near future

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you were in our class. It was nice to meet you and get to know you. Your English is so good, I had to comb through your essays with a fine tooth comb to find some very minor errors. I'm sure you will be successful in your future studies! Best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for understanding my feeling and you've been great help. From now on, I hope your dream will come true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dar,
    Yes it was a great month for all of us. We learned many things and had fun too.
    Wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete